I initially became interested in Psychotherapy and became a counsellor as a result of experiencing counselling myself as a result of a close bereavement. Now I am dedicated to helping you to get the help that you deserve enabling you to lead a happier & more fulfilling life.
Life can be challenging and may seem difficult at times…. you might be struggling to manage each day or having difficulty processing a painful life experience. However, it doesn’t need to be this way as I can help you to achieve personal growth and change so helping you to reach your full potential.
My belief is that the therapy is key and that my role as a qualified professional psychotherapist is to help facilitate changes in your outlook and therefore empower you to overcome your difficulties. As I am integrative, I work with a number of different theoretical approaches, and as a result this enables me to meet your individual needs.
I can assure you that I am an empathic, non-judgemental counsellor and I provide a safe place where we can share and explore your feelings.
As stated elsewhere, due to current health restrictions, I am presently only offering sessions via telephone, Facetime or Zoom. In more normal times I will able to offer face to face consultations (please enquire for details).
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- MA in Counselling (University of Manchester)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling (University of Manchester)
- Diploma in Counselling Supervision (Cheshire Professional Development)
- BSc (Hons) Majoring in Psychology
- Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society
- Individual Member of British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)